Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finding Her Voice

It really has been a while since I posted an entry, I know. The reason: didn't feel like there was anything post-worthy. However, I must say that today the little girl has been more vocal than she's ever been. Maybe she's finding her voice, but, then again, she might have just realized she's MY kid. Or maybe it's just that she's constipated. Who knows?

Her hand-eye coordination is getting better, too. She's reaching for the toys hanging from the baby gym, thing-a-ma-jig. She'll even take her foot and kick the post, which makes all the toys move. She really likes that. And she almost... ALMOST... pulled hard enough on the little thing to make the music play. I had to help her out just a little bit.

I'll let you know if she ever decides to roll over!

No comments:

Post a Comment