Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breakfast & Broken Water

After the doctor came in and told us it would be a little while before he broke her water, I headed on down to the cafeteria. And, as luck would have it, they had made tomato gravy, which is my absolute favorite breakfast food, especially served over a good biscuit with some bacon on the side. After finishing my breakfast here in the room, the doctor came back in. I think he was standing out in the hall waiting for me to finish, either because he doesn't like tomato gravy or because he likes it so much he knew he'd have a fight on his hands if he tried to take it away from me. Anyway, he came in and broke her water 8:08, immediately after which we had to find a bed pan for Emily. The contractions are coming about 4-5 minutes apart, and they're reading about 85 on the scale. When he broke her water, the baby was still at a -2 station.

No comments:

Post a Comment