Monday, January 11, 2010

Inaugural Post

This blog is intended to chronicle my experience as a dad. Our baby is due on the 24th, and I wanted to go ahead and set this up before she gets here. I've never been good at journaling, and my one previous attempt at blogging fell flat, too. Hence, the title of the blog: "Better Luck Next Time."

So, my wife just got home from teaching school. I worked all day on my sermon for this Sunday morning and finished it. She's hanging up laundry and telling me how her hands are hurting. We think--as does her doctor--that she's got "Pregnancy-induced Carpal Tunnel Syndrome." She almost got me to brush her hair this morning. I hope it goes away after she has the baby. She has an appointment tomorrow, and I'm going with her. I'm going rabbit hunting in the morning but will be back in plenty of time, so no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment